my "I AM" poem

My I Am” Poem - By Nicholas 


I am smart and kind
I wonder about the meaning of life 
I hear gunshots and cannons
I see avengers tower
I wish I had 15 dogs
I am smart and kind 


I pretend to be a veteran from ww2 rebuilt as a robot
I feel a ninjas sword
I touch a cloud 
I worry about my family's safety
I cry for my dog
I am smart and kind


I understand we must stay home
I say unicorns are not real 
I dream about becoming a great artist (and demons)
I try to be and try my best
I hope there isn’t a ww3 

I am smart and kind

Comments

  1. This is cool, Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of the support guys!

      Delete
  2. I really like your photo. I think your poem is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our taco truck

should children be allowed to vote?