Our taco truck

From week 7-9 room 20 made taco trucks in groups.  Me, Kieran and Caroline were  in a group together and we made this little taco truck you can see here.  This activity was all about learning areas and perimeters.  We all learned that perimeters are the outline of an object as areas are the inside of an object.  We also learned all about how to measure perimeters and areas in shapes and objects. The thing that I liked the most about the taco trucks was designing the taco trucks logo and colour schemes.



Comments

  1. I love your logo Nicholas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great explanation Nicholas, I liked how you designed the taco truck and how you described what you learned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your awesome designs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

should children be allowed to vote?

my "I AM" poem