From week 7-9 room 20 made taco trucks in groups. Me, Kieran and Caroline were in a group together and we made this little taco truck you can see here. This activity was all about learning areas and perimeters. We all learned that perimeters are the outline of an object as areas are the inside of an object. We also learned all about how to measure perimeters and areas in shapes and objects. The thing that I liked the most about the taco trucks was designing the taco trucks logo and colour schemes.
My “ I Am” Poem - By Nicholas I am smart and kind I wonder about the meaning of life I hear gunshots and cannons I see avengers tower I wish I had 15 dogs I am smart and kind I pretend to be a veteran from ww2 rebuilt as a robot I feel a ninjas sword I touch a cloud I worry about my family's safety I cry for my dog I am smart and kind I understand we must stay home I say unicorns are not real I dream about becoming a great artist (and demons) I try to be and try my best I hope there isn’t a ww3 I am smart and kind
ingredients needed: chocolate milk 1 cup salt 1/2 cup ice 2-3 handfuls Equipment needed: 2 ziplock bags 1 big 1 small container (for ice) measuring cups spoons instructions: 1. slowly shove 2-3 handfuls of ice into a large ziplock bag 2. pour 1/2 a cup of salt into the bag 3. pour 1 cup of chocolate milk in a cup 4. pour the chocolate milk in a small ziplock bag 5. gently place the bag of chocolate milk inside of the bag with ice and make sure that it's sealed shut 6. shake the large bag until the chocolate milk takes an ice-creamy form 7. enjoy some frozen deliciousness!
Comments
Post a Comment